PEPSI-COLA® FRITO-LAY® 2020 “RUSH IN TO WIN” INSTANT-WIN PROMOTION
AT ALBERTSONS/SAFEWAY SUPERMARKETS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 9, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
2) HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Promotion via the following two (2) methods):
(a.) Purchase any combination of TWO (2) participating Pepsi-Cola® or FRITO-LAY® products, in a single transaction at a participating Albertsons Companies store location (Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw’s, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Pavilions, Star Market and Carrs). Participating products are:
|Brand Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew or Mug Root Beer products in the following sizes/packs:||FRITO-LAY products in the following varieties/sizes:|
|12 oz. Cans in 12, 20 or 24-Can Packs||All brand “Party Size” Bags (Lay’s 12.5-15.25oz, Doritos 15oz, Cheetos 6.5-17.5oz, Tostitos 14.5-20oz, Ruffles 13-14.5oz, Fritos 15.5-18oz, Smartfood 7-10.5oz, Munchies 13-15.5oz, Stacy’s 18oz)|
|7.5 oz. Mini-Cans in 6 or 10-Can Packs||LAY’S 9.5 oz. – 10.25 oz. Bags|
|2 Liter Bottles||DORITOS 9.25 to 11.25 oz. Bags|
|1.25 Liter Bottles||CHEETOS 6.5 – 8.5 oz. Bags|
|1 Liter Bottles||TOSTITOS 9 – 13 oz. Bags|
|Multi-pack PET 16oz or 16.9 oz. Bottle 6-Packs||STACY’S 7.33 oz. or larger Bags|
|Multi-pack PET 12 oz. Bottle 8-Packs|
|Multi-pack PET 24oz Bottles in 6-Packs|
|Multi-pack Glass 12oz Bottle 4-Packs|
After your purchase at the register, you will receive an entry code which you can use to enter the Promotion through the following methods: (i.) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text “RUSH” to 99888, you will receive a bounce back link which will lead to microsite for participants to enter code on receipt to see if you are the winner of an Instant-Win prize. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of three (3) text messages will be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this Promotion via text messaging, the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Promotion. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the phone number above; (ii.) Visit www.rushintowin.com (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to enter your entry code from purchase to properly complete and submit an online entry.
(b.) MAIL-IN: To enter without making a purchase, you can request a code by, hand printing your first and last name, complete mailing address (no PO boxes) onto a self- addressed stamped envelope and place into an outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed and mail it to: Pepsi-Cola Frito-Lay 2020 “Rush In To Win” Instant-Win Promotion at Albertsons/Safeway Entry, c/o PSG, PO BOX 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340. Mail-in entries must be received by February 6, 2020 to be eligible for the Promotion. Limit one (1) entry per outer mailing envelope, per day. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail. If entering by mail, each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, postmarked envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Limit one (1) entry or request per day, per person, regardless of method of entry. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Promotion administrator is the official clock for this Promotion.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online, text message or mail-in entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted or provided at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email, wireless phone number or postal address during the Promotion Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone numbers may be blocked. For questions about the Promotion, the Website or methods of entry, an entrant may call toll-free 1-877-433-9765 to leave a message along with his or her contact information, and will receive a response within forty-eight (48) hours.
3) ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents of one of the 50 United States or D.C. and who are eighteen (18) years of age (19 in Alabama or Nebraska) or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Albertson’s Safeway Supermarkets, Frito-Lay North America, Inc., PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) the NFL Entities (defined below), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4) INSTANT-WIN PRIZES: All Instant-Win prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Instant-Win Prizes to be awarded “as is” and any and all warranties and/or guarantees (if any) shall be subject to the prize manufacturer’s terms; therefore, winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer(s) for any such warranty(s) and/or guarantee(s), if any. Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only and shall not be relied upon. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions of prizes by winners are allowed, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person, household or address per day.
The following Instant-Win prizes will be awarded randomly and in no particular order:
|Approximate Retail Value||Prize||# Winners||Total ARV|
|$10,000||$10,000 Cash Prize (via check)||1||$10,000|
|$10,000||NFL Season Tickets for 2020-2021 season||2||$20,000|
|$5,200||Free Groceries for a Year ($100/week via grocery gift card)||4||$20,800|
|$799.99||Autographed Helmet (team of choosing, sent via mail)||10||$8,000|
|$125||NFL Jersey via NFLShop.com Digital Gift Card*||25||$3,125|
|$100||$100 Grocery Gift Card (physical via mail)||50||$5,000|
|$99.99||NFL Official Game Football (sent via mail)||75||$7,499|
|$50||$50 Grocery Gift Card (physical via mail)||100||$5,000|
|$29.99||Mini Helmet (team of choosing, sent via mail)||250||$7,498|
|$25||$25 Grocery Gift Card (physical via mail)||250||$6,250|
|$10||$10 Grocery Gift Card (physical via mail)||2,000||$20,000|
|$5||$5 Grocery Gift Card (physical via mail)||7,500||$37,500|
* Any applicable conditions and/or restrictions to NFLShop.com Digital Gift Cards will be disclosed at the time of prize award.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $150,672
All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of winner of the prize. Winners of a prize with a total value of $600 or more will be issued an IRS Form 1099-MISC early in the year following the year in which prize was awarded for filing with his/her federal and state tax returns. Sponsor complies with all tax reporting requirements. The amount of any tax liability will vary depending on winner’s tax bracket.
5) ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning an Instant-Win prize are dependent on the number of eligible Instant-Win entries received divided by the number of Instant-Win prizes available.
6) WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Exactly ten-thousand-two-hundred-sixty-seven (10,267) Instant-Win Prizes (each an “Instant-Win Prize”) will be available to be won during the Promotion Period. There will be a total of one million two hundred thousand (1,200,000) random, pre-determined computer-generated winning times seeded over the course of the Promotion Period. If your Instant-Win Entry, as described above, is the first one received on or just after one of those predetermined times, you will be eligible to win the Instant-Win Prize designated to that time. Odds of winning an Instant-Win Prize will depend on the time your Entry is received and the total number of eligible Entries received. All Instant winners will need to verify their eligibility in order to redeem their prize. Potential winners of prizes over $600 will be notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within twenty-four (24) hours. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded in a Second Chance Drawing described in Rule 7 below. Allow up to ten (10) weeks for delivery of a prize following the notification process. For a team-specific item, sponsor reserves the right to select an alternative team item if a winner’s selected team is not available at the time of fulfillment. For NFL Season Ticket winners, the tickets will be delivered at the start of the 2020 NFL season and may be distributed on a week-to-week basis.
7) SECOND CHANCE DRAWING: A Second Chance Drawing will be held on or about February 28, 2020 for any unclaimed prizes. To enter Second Chance Drawing, hand print your first and last name, complete mailing address (no PO boxes), phone number and e-mail address onto a 3×5 inch card and place into an outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed and mail it to: Pepsi-Cola Frito-Lay 2020 “Rush In To Win” Second Chance Entry, c/o PSG, PO BOX 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459. Second Chance entries must be postmarked by February 9, 2020 and received by February 14, 2020 to be eligible for the Second Chance Drawing. Limit one (1) entry per outer mailing envelope, per day. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail. If entering by mail, each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, postmarked envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Limit one (1) prize per person, household or address. Second Chance Drawing winners will be notified by text, email or phone within one (1) day of the drawing at the phone number or email addressed used at registration.
8) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Promotion Parties and the NFL Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion or the Website; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agencies, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities’) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
9) RELEASES: By participating in the Promotion entrants release Sponsor, Promotion Parties and the NFL Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media, now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11) CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Website; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12) WINNERS LIST: For the names of the major winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by February 15, 2020 to: Pepsi-Cola Frito-Lay 2020 Rush In to Win Instant-Win Winners List, c/o PSG, PO Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
13) SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, White Plains, NY.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.